- What does it take to get a person?
- Nothing working right!
- Need to have a dedicated person if you need it to work well
- Internal hire
- Should this be a “database” or “people” person?
- Relational currency…ability to relate to ministry leaders and help solve problems (and understand product well enough to apply)
Security Challenges/Deploying MFA
- IronScales - product to yank emails from inboxes
- Unrelated…some devices won’t see Wi-fi 6 w/o firmware upgrade
- Get buy-in from your organization’s “West Wing”
- “Donuts in the kitchen” announcements
- Three reasons for adoption:
- Healthy habits: don’t send SMS to people after hours, use teams instead (can silence those separately)
- Get out of email thread messes
- “Personal” team
- Created own training document, took people through class
- Re-use that for new folks
- Common FAQs (for new hires)
- Outsource training